|Important Notice About PDF Printing
For legal purposes, many states require documents of a legal nature to
use print in a font of not less than 10 points. These documents have
been created with that requirement in mind. However, Adobe Acrobat may
scale your document down to it's own margins, thereby reducing the print
to a size that may render the legality of this document void.
For your legal protection take a
moment as you print this document to ensure that printer scaling is
turned off. Follow these steps if you are unsure:
Please note that options on printers may vary by model and by the
software that the printer uses. If you have further questions, please
email support at
- Check the box below, and click ok
- Once the document opens in Acrobat, press 'File' > 'Print'
- The printer dialog box will appear.
- Ensure that the 'Page Scaling' option is set to 'None'
- Ensure that the box for 'auto-rotate and center pages' is
- Press the 'Print' button